Sunday, August 21, 2011

Nothing but Fun!

Severe weather is following me around lately.  Big storms in Baltimore thursday and friday.  Storms yesterday afternoon before the wedding in Michigan and to add insult to injury, we sat in the Detroit airport all day today while flight after flight was delayed because of severe storms in Baltimore, our destination.  Here was a quick snap in the Detroit terminal this afternoon to give you an idea of what hours of waiting will do to you.  I thought the big guy in red had died at first but then he took a big gulp of a breath:o)

I just walked in the door and I don't think I have ever felt better to be home.  I don't want to see another human being for at least several days:o)  Flying during the summer months will do that to you especially flying standby (I get to fly unlimited for free but it has to be standby status).

(Olympus E-PL1 with Panasonic 14mm f2.5 lens - 1600ISO shot wide open)

No comments:

Post a Comment