Friday, November 25, 2011

Overpass Art

A little overpass art on I-95 in Richmond today.  I am back in Baltimore for my weekend of work.  The one bright spot is that I received my insurance check from the National Flood Insurance Program for the damages I received from Hurricane Irene.  Now the real renovation work can commence.  I am wrapping up my time here in Baltimore and will be moving back to my NC home within the next couple of months so I can hardly wait.  I have not enjoyed my 5 year stint here in Baltimore and getting back to a rural lifestyle is my idea of heaven.  I am going to spend several months just working on the house, putting in a solar and water system, establishing a garden, raising some chickens and just decompressing (oh, and taking some decent pictures again for a change).  Maybe next fall I will go back to work:o)



(Olympus E-PL2 with Panasonic/Leica 25/1.4 lens - taken at ISO 200, f4.5 @ 1/3200s)

No comments:

Post a Comment