Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Chickens

This is a photo of one of my chickens taken today followed by a pic taken a week ago.  It is amazing how fast these things grow.  They are definitely getting into that 'awkward' phase where their feathers are growing in.  This particular chick is my favorite.  When I walk up to the clear tub they are in she starts running around and as soon as I lower my hand down she runs up and immediately jumps on my hand.  She loves to be taken out and handled. The others are a little more hesitant with varying degrees of wariness.  Interesting creatures that are hypnotizing to watch.  They peck at any speck in their environment and they lock onto any movement with a laser like intensity.  Will be fun to watch them outside when they see a bug.






No comments:

Post a Comment