Thursday, February 9, 2012

Red Right Returning

Red, right, returning for boaters means that when returning from sea you place the red bouy to your right, green to your left, to be in the channel.  Things are winding down for me as I'm getting ready to return to my NC home.  The physical move will be on Monday, February 27th so I am in a mad rush to get some things settled at the house and things packed and ready to go in my Baltimore apartment.   The stress of all this turmoil has really been affecting my photography lately but things will soon pick up when I get the move behind me.  I have lots of projects once I get moved so I am excited about getting started (solar panel system, garden, water catchment, chickens, etc).  I intend to get a semi-self sufficient homestead going so it should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment