Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Phobia

Well, I have really let my 2 blog fans (hi Dad, hi Sis) down this week with the lack of posts.  I have been at the house in NC in a frenzy of activity trying to fix things, clean things and make room for my move back next month.  My photographic Zen state has been elusive as a result.  I just finished putting down laminate flooring in part of the house and will be refinishing old hardwood floors in the rest of the house.  To make matters much worse this week I broke a molar and was told by the dentist today that I have to have it removed.  The only thing I fear in this life is the dentist and now I have to go to an oral surgeon when I come back in 2 weeks to get an 'extraction'.  It will be a first for me so I can hardly wait.  In the meantime I have a bottle of antibiotics and a bottle of pain killers to hold me over.  Back to Baltimore in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment